Pursuant to N.J.S.A. 18A:7C-6.6, beginning in Fall of 2016 school districts must provide parents or guardians certain information on any State assessment or commercially-developed standardized assessment that will be administered in that school year. This assessment information to parents or guardians by our district must include the following:
- The subject area of the assessment and grade levels covered by the assessment;
- The date or range of potential dates for the administration of the assessment;
- The time allotted for the student to take and complete the assessment;
- Any accommodations or accessibility options available to students;
- Information on how and when the student and his/her parent or guardian can access both sample questions and answers to the assessment and the student’s results; and
- Whether the assessment is required by the State or federal government, or both.
Please click on the link below to view the calendar that meets the above criteria of planned required assessments that Blairstown Elementary School will be implementing and administering to our students for the 2016-17 school year. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact our office.